This is one awesome kid! We are so lucky to have him! He is growing like a weed on fertilizer! He is 5' 6", wears a size 10 1/2 shoe, and men's size 30 x 32 pants (only 2 inches shorter than dad's). We just got his report card and he got straight A's, and 5 of his 7 classes are advanced subjects. Connor has always been very responsible and we can always trust him to make a good choice. Sometimes I will walk in the family room when he is playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero and the volume will be all the way down. When I ask him why he says something like "I didn't recognize this song and I don't know if there is anything inappropriate in it, so I just turned it down." I love that I can be confident in the things he does. Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Connor's 11th Birthday
This is one awesome kid! We are so lucky to have him! He is growing like a weed on fertilizer! He is 5' 6", wears a size 10 1/2 shoe, and men's size 30 x 32 pants (only 2 inches shorter than dad's). We just got his report card and he got straight A's, and 5 of his 7 classes are advanced subjects. Connor has always been very responsible and we can always trust him to make a good choice. Sometimes I will walk in the family room when he is playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero and the volume will be all the way down. When I ask him why he says something like "I didn't recognize this song and I don't know if there is anything inappropriate in it, so I just turned it down." I love that I can be confident in the things he does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can't believe Connor is so tall! Okay, I can, but... Is he the biggest kid in his class?
ReplyDeleteYes, and the youngest.
ReplyDelete