Dad & Cade on the dune buggy
The kids with Zachary
Maia & Paige - Great buddies!
Maia & Lindsie - Another set of good buddies
Happy 33rd Birthday New Year's Baby! My dad always used to have Tam honk the car horn at midnight, once for however many years old she was. Thankfully she didn't do that this year!
Con & Cade with Phoebe, the 150 lb Giantess. I'm glad Tamany bought the big, cool dog so I can brag about it, and she can take care of it. She literally stops traffic on her walks. 
When Jer and I were in Hawaii in September 'o7 we found out we were having another baby. I wanted a girl sooo bad, so I went and bought matching dresses. Well, our girl turned out to be a boy, so we gave the dress to Isabel, Tamany's daughter. Maia figured she would do for a little sister. :)
Ethan was Cade's little shadow. Everywhere Cade went Ethan would say something like "I coming fast Cade." It was so cute.
Tyler, Cade, Ethan

On the way to Tamany's house I decided to call my friend Mariah who moved to Chicago from Dallas at the same time we moved to Georgia from Dallas. I told her I was in Houston and she said "SO AM I! I am here visiting MY sister!" So we met up at a park for a quick visit. It was so great to see her!







No comments:
Post a Comment